Tuesday, July 29, 2014

ORIGINAL MANUAL



You came with an Original Manual

God is not in the business of making defective products. He has been in business for a long time and he is an astute businessman. His perception is unsurpassed. Therefore, Stop questioning yourself and look in the manual. The original Handbook.  There are two parts of this manual.
1.      1. The Bible – your blue print
2.      2. Your Assignment  - you were designed for something special. That is why while your frame was created in a secret place. You were created for a purpose and it has already been programmed in your DNA. That is why you have a gift and it comes without repentance.
There is a reason you feel drawn to a specific field. The Spirit of the Lord is in you. Ezekiel acknowledges to Yahweh, when God asks him questions that the ultimate and perfect knowledge belongs to the Lord. Ezekiel 37:3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”
It is by faith, in hearing and speaking the word of the LORD that the production engine is started. God puts the breath of Himself in lifeless bodies and they came to life! The breath of God, His spirit is in you and that is why you and I live. Ezekiel 37:14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”
Psalm 139:7-12
7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,”
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.
This is why you can do a Jonah but you have no choice but to go where you have been assigned. How can you run from something that is already in you? Verse 7 says … Where can I go from your spirit? Think about it for a moment where can you go and hide from what has already been programmed in your DNA? You came with an Original Manual.
Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
You are an Original Designer Material! There was a need and you were created to fulfill it. You are not a knock-off at an outlet. Know your value and if you don’t it know go to the manual.  It says in Psalm 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
God has looked at you and like every other Original he has created and said, It was good. Genesis 1:31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.
You are created for a specific function.  Psalm 139:15-16 my frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.
Your script, the script of your life, of every tiny and humongous detail in your life has no duplicate. Any part of your life that is not functioning right as it ought to, look at the blue-print. All the answers are in the Original Manual.
If you are having issues with burdens … the manual says cast your burdens unto Jesus for He cares for you.
If you are having issues with battling thoughts … the manual says we need transformation by the renewing of our minds.
Physical Healing … Isaiah 53:5, Psalm 30:2  Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.
In need of spiritual cleansing? Create in me a clean heart O Lord and renew a right spirit within me.
Need salvation? John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son. That if you believe in Him, today, now you shall be saved.
Are you Lost? Jesus is the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by Him. Make Him the CEO of your life.
You have a will to choose which way to go. God will not force you to do anything for Him but at the end of the day, you will give an account of your life. Just like you get a statement from your bank telling you how you used your funds that month every one of us here will have to give an account of what you did with what God gave you. Romans 14:12 So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God
2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.
 You came with an Original Manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment